Neuralink will start testing brain chips on humans in six months

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Neuralink will start testing brain chips on humans in six months

Post by staarker »

Elon Musk is actively working in several high-tech areas. One of the priorities in his activities was the Neuralink project, within which research is being carried out to create a brain-computer interface.

The successes already achieved suggest that Musk may begin testing the chips on humans in the very near future. Prior to this, the work of implanted Neuralink chips in the brain of pigs was demonstrated. And more recently, a monkey was shown at a special event controlling the “power of thought” of a computer.

Musk emphasizes that the main field of application of chips should be medicine. With their help, it will be possible to compensate for the work of damaged areas of the brain.
https://anomalien.com/neuralink-will-st ... ix-months/

youtu.be/qatNpM3o74w

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Neuralink will start testing brain chips on humans in six months

Post by jeremydeth »

You know, reading about this now may not seem like a big deal. But, just imagine what this type of technology will develop into 30 or 40 years from now. Are we witnessing the birth of a new era? Is this the beginning of the birth of the race of cyborgs?

Re: Neuralink will start testing brain chips on humans in six months

Post by crazy_nut »

I know that some people are freaked out about technology like this, but I'm actually looking forward to this as I get older. One of my fears in life is getting old and being dependent on others. Technologies like Neuralink gives me hope to have some type of independence as I get older.