The next giant leap for mankind

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.

The next giant leap for mankind

Post by davemre »

what do you think is the next giant leap will be for science or technology in the world? Do you think we'll make it to Mars? Will we create phones we can control with our minds? What do you think?

Been Liked: 2 times

Re: The next giant leap for mankind

Post by patrickwass »

I think the next giant leap in science and technology in the United States will be the advancement of cybernetics. I believe in the next 10-20 years the communication between the brain and computer systems will start to be standard. I think these new interface devices will allow us to control electrical devices like our phones and household appliances with just our minds. And I also think we will be able to play games on the PlayStation and Xbox with just our minds.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

I believe that the next giant leap for science will be when we start exploring life on other planets. With the way the world's global climate is changing some scientist believe that we urgently need to look for alternative places to stay

Post by penelope69 »

I think the next giant net leap for science or technology in the United States is the creation of a climate change device. This device could alter the conditions(for the better) that the Earth is currently in and help save the world in the long run
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by patrickwass »

One promising area of research that should be considered is gene editing. Technologies like CRISPR-Cas9 has made it possible to edit genes with unprecedented precision, opening up so many new possibilities for treating genetic diseases and developing new therapies. While there are still many ethical and safety concerns surrounding gene editing, it has so much potential to transform medicine and biotechnology.

Post by davidworth »

I think that space exploration and colonization could be a major area of advancement, with the potential to open up new resources and possibilities for human civilization. The development of reusable rockets, private space companies, and the increasing interest in space tourism are all signs pointing to the growing interest in exploring and exploiting the resources of space.