Can CCTV capture spirits?

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Can CCTV capture spirits?

Post by Mildredtabitha »

Some years back, there was news on tv about a CCTV camera capturing a spirit being entering a bar. No one could see these spiritual being but the CCTV could see it. So the CCTV showed this spirit (some of you call them ghosts) entering a bar and it was next to a man. When the man was drunk and left the bar, the spirit followed him out of the bar. That is all the CCTV could show. That image was shown on tv and the spirit looked like a female with hair that looked alive (like many snakes). I don't remember too well.

Have you heard of CCTV cameras capturing spirits moving around?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Can CCTV capture spirits?

Post by ricky1874 »

When I buy a house this year or next year, I definitely plan to install cameras there. I'm not sure what type of cameras I need to install but I do believe that spirits and ghost can be recorded with the right type of camera
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

If they actually showed the CCTV footage on TV, I think that was a spirit. However, in most cases, the incidents like this one are just a hoax. I believe unless the spirt desire to show himself or herself, I do not think anyone can see it.

Post by Athanas »

Spirits, if they do exist, have supernatural powers beyond being captured on CCTV. I don't think if this is can be true.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

ricky1874 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:46 am When I buy a house this year or next year, I definitely plan to install cameras there. I'm not sure what type of cameras I need to install but I do believe that spirits and ghost can be recorded with the right type of camera

I also plan to find out which type of cameras can capture spirits that normal eyes can't see. But as others have mentioned, this spirits have capabilities to let themselves be seen or not. But I'm sure if a camera can see it, then at least we humans should see them too.
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by patrickwass »

ricky1874 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:46 am When I buy a house this year or next year, I definitely plan to install cameras there. I'm not sure what type of cameras I need to install but I do believe that spirits and ghost can be recorded with the right type of camera
i think this is a great idea. You never know what is going on around you until you investigate. I think I'll do the same too soon.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

There are plenty of incidents that have demonstrated that spirits can be captured on CCTV cameras. If you do a simple search on Google, you will come across a lot of such incidents.

Post by William_K »

In a word, hell NO. It is impossible for CCTV to capture ghosts. To understand why this is the case, it's important to first understand how CCTV works. CCTV is designed to capture images of objects in motion. To do this, it relies on something called "Pixels." Pixels are tiny dots that make up an image on screen—the more pixels there are in an image, the more detail it can show.

Because a ghost is not made of matter and does not move from place to place (at least not by our standards), it has no physical form and cannot be captured on camera. In addition, ghosts do not have any color or texture, so they do not have any details that can be captured by cameras.

However, if you believe in ghosts—and many people do—then there is another way that you might be able to see them: through your eyes! You can use your own mind's eye as well as your five senses (sight/hearing/smell/taste/touch) to see them or at least feel their presence around you. You may also find yourself experiencing some sort of paranormal activity like unexplained noises or lights turning off unexpectedly; these could be signs that something supernatural is happening nearby!