A gosth exprerice

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.

A gosth exprerice

Post by Joyjoy »

:roll: when I was a chlid my autie bring me to the one he heal my auntie wash a healer before I'm after we done to heal her patient we walk back home I saw the back of my aunt some one is fallow her a long hair.down on her foot I can't see her face and wering white long sleeve long white dress I told to my aunt somebody fallow she sed come walk quick but that time I'm not scare I realise when I got big is a white lady that one hu fallow to my aunt.

And second one some body renting house of mom before he is a gay and he is working in the hospital at a anoucer then. Few days he never go to his room he not got home but we hear at the stairs somebody walking same. At 3 days no people up stairs then his boyfriend came home then my mom ask why he never go home he sed he's die theny mom tell about it his soul is visiting to his room then they see on his he still wearing a shoes that's why we hear it walking up stairs upter that take of his shoe no more. Sound is scary y mom told me go up and hear cus we hear that like sraching like a chicken feet but no one out there. That why I believe in gosth but not the ufo

Re: A gosth exprerice

Post by mystix71 »

I am having a hard time following this story. I am going to assume English is a second language for you. Can you post the story in your native language and I can use a translator? I feel like I might better understand it.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: A gosth exprerice

Post by jasmine »

I don't have any experience with ghosts. However, I have heard a lot of ghost stories. Some of these stories are just fake as I can tell from the way these people described the ghost experience, however, some stores have left me dumbfounded as I don't see any scientific explanations. For instance, we had a farmworker and one early morning he came to us telling us how a ghost took him away from his bed and threw in a nearby wood. I had no reason to disbelieve him as he had the reputation of speaking the truth.