A Haunted and Cursed Abandoned Ghost Hotel in Japan

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

A Haunted and Cursed Abandoned Ghost Hotel in Japan

Post by staarker »

Abandoned places have always drawn to them strange stories and tales of the paranormal. There is something about these forgotten ruins that seem to be fertile grounds for stories of ghosts and other strangeness, these places lying out on the periphery somewhere between what we know and the unknown beyond. One such place is an ambitious forgotten hotel project in Japan, which unfortunately was carried out on sacred burial grounds and has gone on to become one of the most haunted and supposedly cursed sites in the country.
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2022/02/ ... -in-japan/
Attachments
1.jpeg
1.jpeg (69.22 KiB) Viewed 4473 times

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: A Haunted and Cursed Abandoned Ghost Hotel in Japan

Post by ricky1874 »

This looks like a good place to visit. The design of the hotel looks awesome. I just wonder are people able to visit as in like a tourist guided tour? If so I would definitely love to visit one day seeing as Japan in on my bucket list of countries to visit one day.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I understand why the hotel is now abandoned.
Why would they build it on sacred burial grounds? Burial places are like haunted places because of the spirits of people that could not rest in peace.

It's good to learn the history of a land before starting a project on it. Burial areas are a no go zone.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

ricky1874 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:36 am This looks like a good place to visit. The design of the hotel looks awesome. I just wonder are people able to visit as in like a tourist guided tour? If so I would definitely love to visit one day seeing as Japan in on my bucket list of countries to visit one day.
I agree with you, I would love to visit this place one day. A 2 week vacation in Japan investigating this hotel would be one of the most amazing trips in my life probably.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I don't know about this Ghost Hotel in Japan, but I know about a hunted palace in India where no one can stay at night. When I was in my teens, I once visited a house that was rumored to be haunted. I was not alone, I was with my friends, we heard some strange sounds and rushed outside. But the so-called strange sounds could have been our own footsteps.

Post by SuccubusGirl333 »

It sounds very interesting and also very spooky to me so I decided to Post A Reply.