Haunted Hospital for Sale in Minnesota

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Haunted Hospital for Sale in Minnesota

Post by staarker »

A shuttered hospital said to be one of the most haunted locations in Minnesota has gone on the market for a surprisingly low price. The Pokegama Sanatorium in the community of Park City was reportedly a treatment center for tuberculosis patients for nearly four decades before closing its doors in the 1940s. Ownership of the facility subsequently changed hands several times until the site was outright abandoned in 1986. As one might imagine, in the ensuing years, all manner of spooky stories became attached to the century-old building wherein countless unfortunate individuals perished so long ago.

Tales of spirits inhabiting the former hospital were put to the proverbial test back in 2016 when local paranormal researcher Eric Moen conducted an investigation at the site and marveled to a Minnesota media outlet that, following his visit to the eerie location, "my belief in ghosts finally solidified" as a result of what he experienced there. Specifically, the ghost hunter claims to have heard the disembodied footsteps of children, filmed mysterious orbs and mists in the air, and captured an EVP in which the unnerving words "watch us from hell" could be heard. Based on the variety of anomalous activity that he encountered at the site, Moen concluded that the former sanatorium is "very haunted."
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... minnesota/

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Haunted Hospital for Sale in Minnesota

Post by ricky1874 »

Wow! Never heard of this place before. I've heard about Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Louisville, Kentucky before but never about this place. From the video it says that it's selling for about $70,000. If I had the money I would definitely buy it.