Brother said he saw a ghost when he was a kid

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.

Brother said he saw a ghost when he was a kid

Post by Micky »

So my brother said he saw a ghost when he was a kid, standing in the hallway of our home one night. He said the ghost was just a kid, probably around the same age. Years later, I tried to investigate by taking photos, and even recording the hallway at night. We didn't catch anything, but then again, I'm by no means a ghost hunter.

Another night I remember hearing whispers in my ear. I figured it could have been due to me not sleeping at all that night. Anyway, I know it's not much of a story, but we've been trying to make the ghost re-appear, and were wondering on any tips on how to go about doing that?

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Brother said he saw a ghost when he was a kid

Post by kingsnite »

I think when you are young you are more receptive to seeing paranormal events. I also remember seeing a ghost in the hallway when I was a kid
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

I agree. I think children, even toddlers are better able to see and connect with the unseen world. They have a close grasp. I have heard of children seeing all sorts of crazy things. My own cousin when he was 3 years old told his mom there was a man hanging in the corner of the bathroom. Talk about creepy.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I also remember seeing a spirit when I was a child. It was at night and very dark in the house. I saw a spirit in what clothes that were shining white. Even the face of the spirit was white in color. It wasn't walking but it was moving towards my bed. It looked like it was floating.

I was so scared I covered my face with my blanket until morning.