Beware the Deadly Demon Truck of Seven Hills Road, Maryland’s Strangest Haunting

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Beware the Deadly Demon Truck of Seven Hills Road, Maryland’s Strangest Haunting

Post by staarker »

In Maryland’s historic Ellicott City, the locals whisper tales of a stranger kind of haunting, one involving the ghost of a vehicle. For decades, the Demon Truck of Seven Hills Road has terrified residents, and when you hear the stories of their encounters with the four-wheeled phantom, you might find yourself afraid of ghost cars as well.

Just behind Ellicott City, often referred to as one of the most haunted cities in America, sit seven hills with a twisting, two-lane road running through them. It’s long been said that those who drive the stretch of pavement at night, hitting the seventh hill at the stroke of midnight, should beware the Demon Truck, a jet-black vehicle driven by a faceless entity. Those who’ve encountered the Demon Truck say it appears out of thin air, barreling down the road at a hundred miles an hour, hellbent on causing your vehicle to crash.. and crash they have. http://weekinweird.com/2017/01/18/demon ... -haunting/
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (121.41 KiB) Viewed 4011 times

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Beware the Deadly Demon Truck of Seven Hills Road, Maryland’s Strangest Haunting

Post by ricky1874 »

I'm not sure if I believe alot of these legends or old tales, but I would like to check some of them out. It would be so cool just to ride around and see if some of these legends are true.