Would you buy a haunted house?

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.

Re: Would you buy a haunted house?

Post by Athanas »

Unless if I am unaware, I can not purchase such a house. I need a comfortable house without any devils attached to it.

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I would buy a haunted house if i did not know it was a haunted house. But if I did my research well and found out it was a haunted house, then I wouldn't buy no matter how cheap it is.

And if I have no option in getting a house then I might inquire with my family members then I'll do a research on why it is haunted before I finally decide to buy it.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by alien_head »

‘The Conjuring’ House In Rhode Island Sells For $1.525 Million

A Rhode Island farmhouse that is notorious for inspiring director James Wan’s 2013 supernatural horror film The Conjuring has sold for $1.525 million. Though it wasn’t the house featured in the film, it was the actual home where the Perron family was plagued by nearly a decade of intense paranormal activity in the 1970.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brendarich ... 9e22cd1f0e
Attachments
960x0.jpg
960x0.jpg (122.13 KiB) Viewed 5850 times
India

Post by iamawriter »

I would first make a thorough study why it is called a haunted house in the first place. Many a time it is one's imagination about a place that give it that name. And most of the time it is just imagination I would buy the place and then put an Ad saying that it is not haunted and then re-sell it.
It is not how much one has but what one makes of what one has is the route to happiness :)