Would you buy a haunted house?

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.

Would you buy a haunted house?

Post by breezy »

To piggy back off of another thread here, would you buy a haunted house? I would consider it. But before I bought anything, I'd have to do A LOT of research on what happened there at first and what stories people have dealing with the entity. I read an article earlier and it said out of 1000 people, 73% said they would at least consider it. So where do you stand?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Would you buy a haunted house?

Post by ricky1874 »

I probably would. I think it would be awesome to own a haunted house. Besides, if I own one I would be able to invite people over to investigate the house....and maybe able to make some money off of it haha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

I don't think that I would. If I bought a haunted house it would stay on my mind all the time and cause me to be stressed out.

Post by dottie »

No I wouldn't buy a haunted house because I don't want to be haunted by evil spirits and be troubled by them. It would be very disturbing to live in one.

Post by rnastee »

Of course I would. I would buy one----especially if it was at a good price. Just because I buy it doesn't mean that I have to live there. I would probably rent it out to someone else.

Post by davidworth »

I would. You could probably make alot of money either renting the house out or having tours there. But I couldn't see myself ever living there.
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by patrickwass »

I would. I've always wanted to get into paranormal and ghost research. Buying a haunted house would be the perfect opportunity to study it.

Post by dave23 »

I would if I had some extra money to spend on a extra house. I wouldn't stay there if I didn"t have to. I would probably set up cameras all over the house to observe paranormal activity
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

If the house I am buying costs less because it is a "haunted house" I would definitely buy the house to save money, I do not believe in supernatural things as I have never experienced myself. However, if the haunted house cost as much as a normal house, why should I buy that house when the resell value will probably be much lower.

Post by jesus721 »

No, I wouldn't. I would never buy a haunted house. Even if I didn't stay there, the spirits could still become attached to me and start haunting me