Fire crew attempts to rescue vanishing 'ghost' woman from bottom of well

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Fire crew attempts to rescue vanishing 'ghost' woman from bottom of well

Post by staarker »

1.jpg
1.jpg (106.91 KiB) Viewed 1729 times

Firefighters even spoke to the woman, but when they reached the bottom of the well, nobody was there.
In a bizarre and unnerving story out of Mexico this week, police officers and fire rescue crews attended the scene of a woman who was trapped down a well in Saltilo's Nuevo Centro Metropolitano neighborhood on Saturday at around 3:30 in the morning.

To confirm that she was all right, officers called down the well to ask her what her name was.

"Juanita" she repeatedly called back from the depths.

It took quite some time, but the rescue team was eventually able to obtain the necessary equipment to lower a firefighter down to the bottom of the well to reach her.

To their surprise and dismay, however, when they got there the woman was nowhere to be found.

The bizarre case has since prompted a number of paranormal interpretations with one local investigator suggesting that what the rescue team had heard was the voice of a ghost.

Juanita, whoever she was, may have perished in the past by falling down the well.

Whatever the case, all that could be ascertained was that she's definitely not down there now.
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/n ... om-of-well

Re: Fire crew attempts to rescue vanishing 'ghost' woman from bottom of well

Post by penelope69 »

I know that when some people hear stories like this, they are skeptical. But, I tend to believe these stories. I know that most of them are probably made up, but some percentage of them(even if it's small) has to be true.

Re: Fire crew attempts to rescue vanishing 'ghost' woman from bottom of well

Post by dave23 »

It would be interesting to know how long the well has been there. I wonder if maybe it was built over a grave. Or maybe over a murder scene that happened before it was built. It would be interesting if they dug underneath the well and see what they could find.