Do you think witches are real?

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Do you think witches are real?

Post by jasmine »

Witches are believed to be humans who can control spirits and also inflict spirits on humans. I do not think witches are real but sometimes I feel that I need to change my mind. I have heard a lot of experiences when person I know were actually inflicted by witches. Even my mother tells a story of when a witch visited her at night and tortured her. I cannot question my mother's experience because she has never told a lie

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Do you think witches are real?

Post by ricky1874 »

I have an open mind on topics like witches, vampires and werewolves. I do think that there is some truth to all of them. But over all I do believe that witches exist.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

Yes but not in the sense of what one would think around Halloween time. I think witches are just women who practice dark arts. Spell casting, curses, binding, etc. I do believe in all this stuff. I have had a curse put on me before, I do not recommend it! lol
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

Yes. Witches and wizards are real. These are human beings that have chosen to serve the devil and make other human beings suffer by casting spells on them. If witches didn't exist, it wouldn't be mentioned in the bible how that with craft is an abomination to God.

The bible reveals that witches exist and that God hates them.

Re: Do you think witches are real

Post by Joyjoy »

Hi there admin
Yes I do believe on it I got wishest make came true
And why not u do believe on it magic is real
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I also believe they are real but I have no evidence.I have only heard of people claiming that someone has bewitched there family member but I fail to understand how.in my country it's common to hear stories of things like that but I think it's true because the bible has some information rmation on it.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Mildredtabitha wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:15 am Yes. Witches and wizards are real. These are human beings that have chosen to serve the devil and make other human beings suffer by casting spells on them. If witches didn't exist, it wouldn't be mentioned in the bible how that with craft is an abomination to God.

The bible reveals that witches exist and that God hates them.
What does Bible say about Witches? How did they originate? If Witches are human beings serving the devil, they were also created by God, right? I am just curious. In our culture devils, witches, deities, and lords all were created by God.