Have you ever tried talking to a dead relative?

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Have you ever tried talking to a dead relative?

Post by blaqcrow »

This is something I could never bring myself to do. Maybe I am too paranoid or too scared, I don't know. I had a friend recently who did this in her grandmother's house. She had one of those people who can communicate with the dead and while she was trying to contact her grandmother, the person who lived in the house prior to her had come into contact with them. I am not sure if I believe it or not but it sounds pretty crazy.

Have you ever tried talking to the dead? Maybe a dead relative?

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Have you ever tried talking to a dead relative?

Post by jeremydeth »

That would be awesome if you could do that. But...are you sure that it is your dead relative that you are contacting?
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I have heard of people who can call the spirit of the dead people. If you want to speak to your dead relatives, you can talk through these people who can call spirits. However, I have never been to these people and never have had an opportunity to talk to dead relatives. I am quite fascinated with this.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

You really should not want to talk to dead people because you will end up communicating with demons. You can only talk to those people who died in Christ after Jesus has resurrected them and He has come back on earth. Or you can wait to go to heaven to meet your loved ones. But don't try to contact dead people through humans and sorcerers.