Real Ghost Stories Online

Discuss ghost stories and haunting events from your real life experience or events that you've heard about.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Post by staarker »

Paranormal Podcasts

A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and another subscriber writes "combines the best parts of other ghost-story and paranormal podcasts and delivers a solid, spooky experience that is better than Coast to Coast AM, George Noorey or Art Bell". Subscribe to Real Ghost Stories Online today and don't miss an episode of our daily ghost podcast. Call in your real ghost stories anytime at 1-855-853-4802 - or write in through our website http://www.realghoststoriesonline.com. If you have a real ghost story or supernatural event to report, please write into our show or call! Visit http://www.realghoststoriesonline.com or call-in your ghost story 24/7 at 1-855-853-4802.

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Paranormal- ... e-p609593/
Attachments
ghost_stories.PNG
ghost_stories.PNG (54.56 KiB) Viewed 6831 times

Re: Real Ghost Stories Online

Post by mystix71 »

This is really cool! I didn't know there was a show/site like this that actually accepted story submissions from other people. I have a few I would love to tell and a friend of mine has loads of weird stories from the house he grew up in. Going to see if he would be interested in this.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I've listened to this before. This is great to listen to when you're home alone on a late Saturday night haha

Post by Micky »

Awesome, I love listening to podcasts, especially stuff having to do with paranormal or anything ghost related. I can't say I have heard of this podcast though, but I will be adding it to my list to listen from here on out. Thanks! :)
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

I will actually try to listen to this and see if it influences some of my dreams