If you could live to be 120 years old and in good health, would you want to? Why or why not?

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
India

Re: If you could live to be 120 years old and in good health, would you want to? Why or why not?

Post by iamawriter »

If I am the only one living I would be a misfit in the environment around me and so I would not want to live that long.

It is not how much one has but what one makes of what one has is the route to happiness :)

Re: If you could live to be 120 years old and in good health, would you want to? Why or why not?

Post by Kieranlewix »

Living up to 120 years would be exciting, considering that I would get to not only meet but also raise my grandchildren to at least their twenties. Secondly, a long life would make it possible to pursue all my desires, have more goals and achieve them all. On the flip side, living so long raises the possibility of outliving my children, which would cause unimaginable pain watching the die before me. Other con is that knowing I have that much time on this earth would make me procrastinate on reaching my goals which would definitely be a bad thing. Having said that, I would love to live to 120 years.