The Time the Nazis Wanted to Build a Giant Space Death Laser

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

The Time the Nazis Wanted to Build a Giant Space Death Laser

Post by staarker »

Towards the end of the war, with the Allies looming closer to victory, the Germans really stepped up their plans for a whole array of futuristic weapons like something out of a science fiction novel, pursuing advanced weapons that would turn the tide for them and which they called the Wunderwaffe, or “Wonder Weapons.” It is here where we get a peek at some of the more and chilling of the Nazi secret weapons programs, and one of these was a proposed giant space laser mounted on an orbital space station. https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2022/03/ ... ath-laser/

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: The Time the Nazis Wanted to Build a Giant Space Death Laser

Post by mr_iqman »

Is this similar to the "Death Ray" from Nikola Tesla? I think Tesla was one of the most advanced/intelligent human beings that ever lived on Earth. He was way ahead of his time.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I have read about how Nazis were trying to develop futurist weapons. It is even said that they were experimenting on developing super abilities in human beings so that the can win the war and control the world
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

I think people nowadays don't realize just how advanced the Nazis were during that time. If they weren't being lead by a mad man, who knows how things would have turned out. I'm glad we will never know.