The Truth of Voodoo Revealed | Ancient Mysteries

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

The Truth of Voodoo Revealed | Ancient Mysteries

Post by alien_head »

A two-hour exploration of the myths and realities of voodoo. Includes a look at the sources of voodoo in ancient African religion, current day practitioners, and the startling phenomenon of possession, in Season 3, "Voodoo."

youtu.be/h9eQ08k-4Gw

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: The Truth of Voodoo Revealed | Ancient Mysteries

Post by Mildredtabitha »

alien_head wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:04 am A two-hour exploration of the myths and realities of voodoo. Includes a look at the sources of voodoo in ancient African religion, current day practitioners, and the startling phenomenon of possession, in Season 3, "Voodoo."

youtu.be/h9eQ08k-4Gw
Would you really recommend someone to watch this video? I would prefer a written script.

The only thing I know is that vodoo is attached to catholicism which I don't know if it is true since I'm not into learning about it because it is associated with witchcraft. It would be better to learn how not to be a victim of vodoo spells.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: The Truth of Voodoo Revealed | Ancient Mysteries

Post by jasmine »

The video is not loading, it says either the uploader has taken it down or is not available in your location. However, I have been fascinated with Voodoo, the African black magic for a long time. I am not if voodoo magic actually works because I have not seen any real proof but it is fascinating to watch how they do it as I have seen documentaries about vodoo