TESLA MYSTERIES

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

TESLA MYSTERIES

Post by staarker »

Coast to Coast AM October 08, 2017. Nikola Tesla is the genius credited for creating much of modern electrical technology. In the first half, investigator and author Tim Swartz, joined Richard Syrett to discuss his research into Tesla's lost papers–some of which were confiscated by the US government after his death in 1942. Swartz detailed the history of Tesla’s last years and revealed that not only was he not as penniless as people think, he was apparently working for the US government, and the FBI maintained a presence in the New Yorker Hotel, which was Tesla’s final residence.
https://youtu.be/3caAcEYzghc

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: TESLA MYSTERIES

Post by alien_head »

Nikola Tesla was one of the people that I looked up to in life. His death is seen by many as a bad part of his like. They say that he died penniless and broke and alone. But, I think he died as a happy man....doing what he loved doing.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I remember hearing a lot about Tesla when I was growing up. He was one of the few people that truly expired me in life. Without him I don't think I would ever have had the passion for science that I have today.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

If Tesla was alive nowadays, you could only imagine what he would be able to invent now. Just imagine him having access to the AI and robotic technology we have now. Sometimes I wonder were is the Albert Einsteins and Nikola Teslas of my generations?
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

To tell you the truth, I did not know about Nikola Tesla until I heard of Musk and his Tesla cars. When I heard that Tesla had created and demonstrated a wireless-controlled boat, I began taking interest in this man. However, a genius like Tesla was never awarded Noble Prize.