COAST TO COAST AM - October 29 2017 - DAVID PAULIDES on STRANGE DISAPPEARANCES

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

COAST TO COAST AM - October 29 2017 - DAVID PAULIDES on STRANGE DISAPPEARANCES

Post by staarker »

Coast to Coast AM October 29, 2017. Joining George Knapp for the first 2 ½ hours, David Paulides discussed more strange, eerie, and downright weird disappearances from his Missing 411 books. After filtering for mundane explanations, he says his anomalous missing person database is "up to about 1600 stories" and that he gets a new case from somewhere in the world "almost every day." Strangely, he says that most of the missing persons stories he has uncovered involve victims who are either developmentally or physically disabled or are conversely in perfect health and are actually considered at the top of their fields. out the show, Paulides recounted a few stories of strange disappearances and the bizarre circumstances surrounding them.

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: COAST TO COAST AM - October 29 2017 - DAVID PAULIDES on STRANGE DISAPPEARANCES

Post by kingsnite »

It's just scary how so many people go missing every year. It just makes you wonder....where are all these people going? Where are they disappearing to?
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: COAST TO COAST AM - October 29 2017 - DAVID PAULIDES on STRANGE DISAPPEARANCES

Post by ricky1874 »

There does really needs to be more light shined on the missing people not only here in the USA but also around the world. I first discovered the large amount of people being reported as missing 20 years ago when I was doing some research on something else. But since then I have started noticing all the missing people flyers and post from all over the place.