Are Fairies Real?

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Are Fairies Real?

Post by alien_head »

Do you believe in fairies?

Fairies are tiny, often beautiful human-like creatures (sometimes with wings) that appear in legends and folklore around the world. Fairies likely began as versions of pagan nature gods and goddesses, and thus they are often associated with the outdoors (especially forests), as well as magic and journeys.

Depending on the region, fairies are said to live in woodland communities, underground kingdoms, or inhabit lakes, hills, or stone or grass circles — often along with centaurs, elves, ogres, gnomes and other such animals. Fairies come in many races and tribes, and are also said to vary in size and shape; though most are small, some change size and become man-size or larger if they choose.

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Are Fairies Real?

Post by jeremydeth »

I think so. I really do believe that there is some truth to all these different myths that we hear about growing up
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Are Fairies Real?

Post by ricky1874 »

I hope so. When I think about faeries it takes me back to when I was a kid watching movies about them. That seems like a long-ago time and place compared to the reality of what we're living in now.