What would intelligence look like on another planet?

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

What would intelligence look like on another planet?

Post by ricky1874 »

I believe that there is life on other planets, it's just a matter if we ever find them. But I do wonder what that life will look like. Will they resemble mankind or would they be more insect like? Wouldn't it be amazing if we found a planet with beings that were almost identical to humans. If so, would that mean that there is a divine creator(god) that is responsible for creating all life.

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: What would intelligence look like on another planet?

Post by jasmine »

After the recent discovery of new Galaxy by James Webb telescope and the discovery of God Particle, my entire understanding of the universe has changed. I have started to believe that there is God that created everything. However, God is beyond our understanding and nothing like on our religious texts.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: What would intelligence look like on another planet?

Post by alien_head »

According to this video, if we find intelligent extraterrestrial life it will probably not look anything like humans or any of the human-like alien figures in the movies. His reasoning was because of the different chemicals, and elements as well as gravity levels, it is very unlikely that intelligent life on another planet would resemble humans.

What would intelligent aliens look like? How Extraterrestrials may evolve

youtu.be/TB6cvYKVl7U