Stephen Hawking warned of the emergence of a new race of superhumans

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Stephen Hawking warned of the emergence of a new race of superhumans

Post by staarker »

Hawking predicted the extinction of mankind and the emergence of a new race of people.

The warnings to mankind are contained in a book that did not have time to come out during the lifetime of the British physicist.

The English physicist Stephen Hawking, who passed away in March 2018, predicted another threat to humanity before his death – the emergence of a new race of super-humans with superpowers.

Such a warning is contained in the last book of the scientist “Brief Answers to the Big Questions”, which did not have time to come out during his lifetime.

According to The Sunday Times, Hawking predicted that in the future, wealthy people will be able to make changes to their DNA and the DNA of their children, achieving greater resistance to disease, improved memory and intelligence, affecting life expectancy.
https://anomalien.com/hawking-warned-of ... perhumans/

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Stephen Hawking warned of the emergence of a new race of superhumans

Post by ricky1874 »

He was probably referring the the CRISPR technology. It's the technology to be able to edit genes. You could potentially create super humans or probably even super monsters by adding genes from several different species together.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I have read Brief History of Time but I don't know about "Brief Answers to the Big Questions." I also know nothing about the race of superhumans that Hawkins warned. However, I know he warned scientists about sending signals to space to contact the alien races.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

I think that Mr. Hawking is totally right. I do think that either these superhumans are being crested in secret labs now or they will be soon. And, eventually they will either exterminate or enslave us.