The possibility of a zombie outbreak like in The Walking Dead is real

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

The possibility of a zombie outbreak like in The Walking Dead is real

Post by staarker »

A zombie apocalypse resulting from the outbreak of a mysterious epidemic is a common setting for many films and games, but can something like this happen in reality?
It may be hard to believe, but the script for The Walking Dead is not far from the truth.

You can turn living people into some kind of zombie, for example, with the help of powerful neurotoxins. Daura stramonium toxin will do, causing a powerful disorientation that does not go away for a considerable time. If you give a person a neurotoxin, then his consciousness will change, thanks to which you can inspire him with any crazy idea. https://anomalien.com/the-possibility-o ... d-is-real/

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: The possibility of a zombie outbreak like in The Walking Dead is real

Post by mr_iqman »

I always thought about, what if someone weaponized the rabies virus?If they did , I think that would trigger something like the zombie apocalypse.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

mr_iqman wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:59 am I always thought about, what if someone weaponized the rabies virus?If they did , I think that would trigger something like the zombie apocalypse.
This is a good point because you know there are crazy MFers around here thinking about it. Hopefully people that what to do things like this are also dumb MFers and don't have the intellect to do things like this.

Post by paul480 »

I got to admit that sometimes I do wonder what I would do if we ever had a zombie attack. After reading this article, maybe I should start planning on what I would do if there ever was an attack. Like they say, it's better to be safe than sorry