The “zombie deer” disease may have already begun to spread among humans

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

The “zombie deer” disease may have already begun to spread among humans

Post by staarker »

The “zombie deer” disease may have already begun to spread to humans. Earlier this year, experts from the CDC warned that this could happen.

Scientists began to panic due to the fact that the deer of North America are infected with a deadly infection, which is called a chronic debilitating disease.

Infection after entering an animal’s body begins to corrode the brain, which causes dementia, increased salivation and aggression. Some time ago, experts reported that perhaps the disease has already been transmitted to humans.

The diseased animal begins to lose weight and its behavior changes due to brain damage. It becomes aggressive and not afraid of people. The diseased animal looks very thin, with protruding ribs, red eyes and a meaningless look. It moves more slowly and looks like a real zombie.

https://anomalien.com/the-zombie-deer-d ... ng-humans/

Re: The “zombie deer” disease may have already begun to spread among humans

Post by davemre »

This article is from 2019 and yet I don't remember hearing about this in the news. You would have thought this would be top of the line news. This way more scarier than covid.

Post by davidworth »

davemre wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:00 am This article is from 2019 and yet I don't remember hearing about this in the news. You would have thought this would be top of the line news. This way more scarier than covid.
Yeah, you would think this would get the same news coverage that the "Mad cow disease" got back in the 90s. This is why I try to get me news from multiple sources.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

This sounds a lot like the rabies virus. It has a lot of the same symptoms. I wonder if it is just as fatal. Scary stuff if it ever crosses over to humans