Transplanting A Soul?

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Transplanting A Soul?

Post by jeremydeth »

With the ever going advancements in human technology, will we ever get to the point where we can transplant a human soul? Do you think mankind will ever reach that point and if they do will it be in your lifetime?

Re: Transplanting A Soul?

Post by penelope69 »

I know that to some people this may sound amazing, but to me it is terrifying. Just imagine an evil type person like Hitler being able to live forever...or possibly being re-resurrected. I'm sure there are many scientist working on this but I hope they never achieve it.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

The soul is not something that science believes in. The soul is a concept propounded in religion. In order to work on should transplantation, first of all, science needs to find the soul, if there is something like that. However, there are stories in Hinduism where savants have transplanted souls.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Post by staarker »

According to this article, it might already be possible through organ transplants.

"Can We Really Transplant A Human Soul" https://anomalien.com/can-we-really-tra ... uman-soul/
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I honestly think this has already happened, but is kept a secret. With the advancement in technology, I'm convinced that it has already occurred. Remember when we first found out about the stealth bomber, it was decades old technology by then.