Do you believe in reincarnation?

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
United States of America

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Post by redmoon »

I've seen this go around a bit so I wanted to bring up the subject here. Do you believe in reincarnation? Here's a story of children recounting how they died on 9/11.

https://anomalien.com/children-talk-abo ... cI3zdQKWtE

I think it's really tragic and interesting. It seems like a lot of this happens after a huge event or disaster. It's almost like when so many lives are ripped away so suddenly, it causes some sort of effect where so many children are born to "fix" it that they remember past events.

What do you all think?

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Do you believe in reincarnation?

Post by kingsnite »

I really do believe that there is something beyond this life that we live today. I'm not completely sure what lies for us after death, but reincarnation might not be so bad. It all depends on what you come back as :lol:
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

Yes and no. I have heard of stories where children know things they'd have no way of knowing without living a past life. Those are the ones that I actually believe something happened with.

There is just no explanation or reasoning for it, they just have information that they couldn't possibly have otherwise.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

I don't believe that when we die it is the end, or we go to heaven or hell. I'm not sure about reincarnation, but I do believe we pass on to another life.
Last edited by jeremydeth on Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I am a Hindu and the entire Hindu thesis is based on the concept of reincarnation. According to Hindu belief, we all have souls, which is different from the body. When we die, soul leaves the body and claims to another body to reside, this is reincarnation and I think there is some valid point in this theory.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I used to believe in reincarnation but not anymore. But I've seen stories of people remembering their past life. Some are even born with a bullet scar because they were shot in their past life.

But I do believe there is eternal life and our soul will live forever after death. It just depends where you will go in eternity.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I have heard and read stories of reincarnation, but I don't believe most of these stories, I think these stories are the outcome of a disturbed mind or hallucinations. Some people were able to narrate exactly how their past life was and upon fact check, the stories were found to be true. Incidents like these really amaze me

Post by SwingingScientist »

No, I sure don't. All the available evidence indicates that once our body goes, so does our mind. I see no compelling scientific evidence that consciousness survives death.