What do you think of psychics?

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.

What do you think of psychics?

Post by EternalSun »

I know a lot of people find a lot of help by using a psychic. It can be a really personal thing and once you find one you like, you stick with them and trust them. I'm on the fence about if I believe in them or not though! As with most things, if they're real I don't think they'd be how they're portrayed on tv. I think people can be sensitive to things and feel things but it's not a full on "speaking to the dead" show like tv makes it seem.

So my question is, what are your thoughts on psychics?

Re: What do you think of psychics?

Post by dottie »

I think psychics are needed to get information, so a lot of people get their services. Consulting a psychic has been popular for a long time now, some psychics charging at low, medium and high prices.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

While I do believe that there are some authentic people with psychic abilities, I do think that most of the people claiming to be psychic are fake. But if you do find one that is real then you definitely need to make use of them.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

Most of them are fake and do it for money. Just like church leaders, people who look to take advantage of people always seek money as a priority over helping people.

I can't say I have ever met a real one but I believe they are out there. Just not as common as the fakes would have us believe!