Do you think the lockdowns of 2020/2021 changed things?

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Do you think the lockdowns of 2020/2021 changed things?

Post by blaqcrow »

A friend and I were talking about this. We remember reading about how the environment was changing for the better and for the worse when people stopped going out as much. Dolphins began showing back up in Italy, the haze that had been over most of China had been seen to clear substantially, same with India.

We were talking about how this would be the perfect time for Big Foot and other creatures to emerge and have more freedom and everything like that. What do you all think?

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Do you think the lockdowns of 2020/2021 changed things?

Post by mr_iqman »

The real question is if all humans were to disappear from the earth, would it be a positive or negative effect on the planet? If positive, we all need to evaluate our existence on this planet and strive to be a positive effect.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I believe it changed things both for the better and for worse.

For better because families had more time to bond with each other. People had enough time to relax and rest.

For worse because there was increase in domestic violence at home due to loss of jobs, lack of money and stress. Many families were separated. There was increase in mental illness and depression.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

The only thing that the lockdown of 2020 and 2021 changed is rich got richer and the poor got poorer. The gap between the poor and the rich widened. Well, we of course had a family bonding time, but we also had to struggled with finances.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

I think that one of the changes that will last for awhile is seeing people wear mask well into the future. I think that wearing masks is just part of the culture now...at least in America.

Post by FurriesRock »

Yes, to sum up what other thinkers have written, a big change is that fear became a virtue.

We also see that blind obedience to whatever crap the elitist's and "experts" in our society decide should be obeyed has also become a virtue.

I'm inclined to think that this is all orchestrated. First comes the Plandemic, from which follows economic disruption and the beginning of real food scarcity as a natural consequence of the control actions implemented by governments during the Plandemic, after that we see the war in Ukraine, which is also causing more real food scarcity.

I'm more concerned with what comes next. I'm sure that more chicanery is afoot.