Why do you think so many people today believe they are animals?

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Why do you think so many people today believe they are animals?

Post by blaqcrow »

I don't know if anyone here spends time on Twitter or sees what people do on TikTok but there are so many people, usually aged 14 to 24 who believe they are animals trapped in human bodies.

Do you think this is some stupid trend for attention? A mental disorder of sorts? Or do you think something stranger is happening here?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Why do you think so many people today believe they are animals?

Post by ricky1874 »

This is not a new concept. I remember watching a show on TV about 20 years ago about people that believed they were actually animals trapped in human bodies. Some went as far as trying to make alterations to their bodies to resemble animals. One guy had his teeth sharpened and stripped tattoos to look like a tiger.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Human beings are animals. Science tells us that we evolved from primates. Therefore, we are animals. We all have animal attributes (behavior). However, those who take this in the literal form and try to deform their bodies are sick, they have mental diseases.

Post by dottie »

I think that is a misconception, who would want to be associated with animals when their kind is lower than humans? Maybe the ones that do think they are animals stuck in human bodies are going crazy if they think like that.