Experiencing Sleep Paralysis

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Experiencing Sleep Paralysis

Post by alien_head »

Sleep Paralysis is described as a temporary inability to move or speak while falling asleep or upon waking. Has anyone ever experienced "Sleep Paralysis"?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Experiencing Sleep Paralysis

Post by ricky1874 »

I've experienced it a few times in my life years ago. It is one of the most terrifying events to ever happen in my life. You have the feeling of being conscious but not being able to move...completely paralyzed.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I have ever experienced it too. You feel your brain is awake but your body can't move. And you struggle very much to move your hand or mouth or get out of that state. In addition, I used to feel like there is something around there that I couldn't see well because I couldn't lift my head but could open my eyes. The few times it happened, I would struggle to say "Jesus" and when I finally said it, I could finally move and it would take years before I experience it again.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I have experienced Sleep Paralysis a couple of times when I was in my teens. I experienced Sleep Paralysis when I was sleeping at night. The very next morning I explained to my dad, he said I was making up things. When I experienced it again, a couple of days later, I told my dad again and he took me to a neuroligist. I was administered medicines and it never camr back.