Near death experience

Talk about various topics not covered in any of the other forums.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Near death experience

Post by alien_head »

Has anyone ever had, or know someone who has had, a near death experience? I mean, having died and came back to life. What did you experience and see? Did you see white or bright lights like others have claimed to shave seen?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Near death experience

Post by ricky1874 »

I got really sick a couple of years ago and thought I was going to die. I remember feeling like I was floating out of my body. But, I didn't see any bright lights or people. I just felt like I was floating out of my body and rising up into the sky.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

In my opinion, one of the major causes of near-death experience is hallucination. When you are almost dying, your brain and body understand that you are almost dying, therefore, it will react accordingly and you feel floating in the sky or see bright light like most of the people who have gone through this experience.

Post by dottie »

I have read a lot stories about near death experiences and I really wonder if they are real, since some are just invented. Did they really come back or it was just averted?
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I have personally experienced it when I was sick in 2019. I saw myself traveling upwards in something that looked like a tunnel surrounded by clouds which looked yellowish and orange or almost gold in color. Then I reached up in a place that was so white. Everything was white. There was someone standing in front of me and he was too white I could only see his eyes. Then it ended. I was back and my health started improving.